Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Birthday

Contrary to popular belief, I still think about my blog. It has been over a month, but it is on my mind from time to time. I really should write more, but I am doing other things now. For example, I am writing a book about my homeless experience, which thankfully has come to an end. What?????????????????? No longer homeless??

Yes, I said it. I am now living in an apartment, thanks to some very helpful people. Some people who said yes to me. Now, I am trying to figure out how I am going to get all of my stuff in it, but it is a luxury that I can enjoy. The place is kind of small but livable. It is near two bus lines and a grocery store. The location is very good, and it is relatively quiet. All in all, I am blessed, and it is a true answer to prayer.

So, now we come to today. It is my birthday. At least, the one on my birth certificate. If you have been reading my blog, you know that I have 2 birthdays. Today and January 4th. But, today is the one we are celebrating, and it is a very happy day for me. I am not in love, but short of that, it is happy, because I am no longer homeless. I think you can be happy for me too. I am no longer looking for the light at the end of the tunnel. I am out of the tunnel and into the light. I don't have a conventional job yet, but I am selling my stuff on the internet once again. Another blessing.

So, if you see me smiling, you will know why. Others will just think I'm crazy. Let them wonder why. You will have a jump on them. God has been good to me. I hope He will be for you.

No comments: