Monday, January 4, 2010

My Birthday

Today is my 40th birthday. I know. I don't look it. But, it is. I have written before about how the youth at Kilbourne Park Baptist Church changed my life. They showed me that I had self-worth. They showed me that I had talents. They loved me for who I was. They didn't care about what I had done in the past. Consequently, the first 16 years of my life is basically a blur. My life began again on January 4th, 1970. God used those young people as catalysts to get me going again. Yes, I have had setbaacks since then. One of which I am going through right now. But, we carry on. So, if you want to know the details about the impact these people had on my life, go back a ways into my blog. But, for now, thanks to Pam, Sonny, Gail, Craig, Buddy, Ellen, Karen, Debbie, Rhett, Lelia, Allen, Nancy, Lawson, David, and so many more. I love you guys.

No comments: