Friday, October 2, 2009

Open Letter

Anyone reading my blogs over the last year or so will know of my deep desire for a second chance at life. I have sunk to about the lowest point any human could be, short of prison. I have seen many things that I wish I hadn't. My priorities have changed from enjoyment to survival. Many people cannot begin to identify with my situation. I am rather intelligent and very creative, but due to my situation, I am in dire need of help.

Yes, some people are probably tired of my begging for help. I guess that I would be, if the tables were turned. I feel like there is someone out there who might be interested in me. I wish that someone was you.

Over the past three weeks, I have shed a lot of tears. More than I have in a long time. I have sought counseling and rejoined a church. I have regained my will to live, and I feel better about myself. But, I need a job and the ability to move out of the shelter. I also need money to live on at the present time. And, most of all right now, I need somewhere more stable to sleep. Somewhere that I don't dread going to or fear for my life. Somewhere secure. I also miss not being able to sell my stuff on the internet and elsewhere, as it is all currently in storage.

I am not asking that you pity me. I'm only asking that you'll love me and help me regain my life. There are so many obstacles that I am feeling right now. It is a maze that I am trying to navigate. Hold my hand and guide me through the maze. I may even make you laugh, and you'll see what a cool person I am.

Thanks for reading. Please say yes to me.

Love,
Walter

No comments: