Monday, October 5, 2009

New Beginning

Everyday is a new beginning with me. After all, I am trying to hang on for one more day. One more day. I live day to day. What does that mean? Day to day? Well, I just don't want to do harm to myself. I guess that's it. What kind of harm are we talking about? Take your pick. There are so many. Use your imagination. I know that there are people out there who want to sabotage my job search. My past actions from a year or two ago have contributed to that sabotage. I guess had I been smarter or had more money, the result might be different, but every time I put in my social security number on an application, they are going to run a credit check. So, no matter how great my resume is, something is going to kick out. So, I take responsibility for that. Then, there are the things I can't control, like other people. If somebody says something bad about me, word gets around. I've tried to do things on my own, but sometimes I hit walls. I know the world has changed. I am just trying to survive. I woke up today which is another new beginning. What's the prognosis? Day to day.

No comments: