Thursday, October 1, 2009

Another Threat

Just a short note here today that I had another threat from an individual in the sleep room at the shelter today. He took exception to my brushing up next to him in a very small confined space. He made a comment to me that I won't repeat, but it was vile. I know these are just idle threats, and they won't do anything about them, but I told him I was sorry for touching him accidentally. He didn't want to accept my apology, as he is a thug. As I have said in the past, I like to think that all humans are basically good, but there seem to be those who just don't care to be in the least bit normal. One guy said many awful things last night directed at the mission leaders. If he felt so strongly about how much he hated it, why does he stay? And, why does he ruin it for the rest of us? And why does he say he has a house to go to and doesn't need to be there? It is a very strange place where I am staying now. Please help me get out of there. And away from the thugs. If I would say something to them, I would be coming down to their level, and I don't want to do that. I have tried to treat them with kindness, but they are truly vile people and do not belong in society, I am sorry to say. Okay, I'm all better now.

No comments: