Monday, October 5, 2009

More Observations

The homeless population in Columbia is not very big, but it is bigger than you might think. Some may not look homeless, but they are.

I wish the weather would make up its mind. Hot-Cold-Cool-Warm-Chilly, etc. It should be either it is or it isn't.

There is a guy in the mission I had to tell to leave me alone. Apparently, some people are afraid to say anything to him. I had to.

When it rains, some folks handle it better than others. There should be a warning lable on polyester jackets--don't get wet, because it takes a long time to dry.

Some people enjoy rain--construction workers. I like rain, unless it is cold and windy. It is also a good time to cuddle up with the one you love. Fill in the blank.

I just spent two hours at Bank of America. I needed a signature of a bank officer on a pension direct deposit form. Unfortunately, there was only one guy working there today. And on a Monday. Can't figure that out. They had five offices there.

No comments: