Thursday, October 8, 2009

More Observations

Where is there a place where I can take a nap? The Library? They'll kick you out. The park? You might get robbed. Where? They need nap zones downtown, among other things.

Why isn't there anybody that will alow me to stay with them? It is a test, isn't it? I was never good at taking tests. My grades were evident of that. I'm actually a little tired of tests.

I hate hypocrites. One minute--I'm going to kill you. The next minute--I know church and can quote the Bible. So, which is it?

It has stopped raining and has gotten very windy. One friend told me that I was shallow for talking about the weather, when there were other topics we could be discussing. Another friend suggested that I should become a TV weatherman, because I knew a lot and was kind of goofy. I didn't know that goofyness was a requirement, but looking back on it--all of the TV weatherman I have know were a little goofy, even Stowe Hoyle. Look him up.

No comments: