Thursday, October 8, 2009

More Observations

There's something wrong with the national news, when they lead with the story about David Letterman being blackmailed over affairs, and the next story is the US stepping up their hunt for terrorists. Have we forgotten 9/11?

I hate bronchitis. I don't mind so much living by myself. At least, I can just hear myself cough. But, staying in a room with over 20 guys, and they have to hear me cough. Well, that's not so good.

I went to the ER for my bronchitis. When they found out I didn't have any insurance, they just did a couple of x-rays and perscribed some medicine. If I had insurance, who knows what they would have done.

When at the ER, I thought everyone seemed very friendly. Too friendly. When I'm sick, I don't really care what your first name is. Ask me five minutes later, and I won't be able to tell you what your name is. Sorry to say, because the female nurse was especially nice.

I watched a couple make out in the park. They seemed oblivious of what was going on around them, or they didn't care. It reminded me a bit of the summer of love that lasted six years (1967-73). The timing is debatable.

No comments: