Thursday, October 15, 2009

More Observations

When it rains in Columbia, drivers pay less attention to pedestrians. All a lot of them want to do is speed through the lights to avoid having to test their brakes.

The State Fair is in town. I used to love to go there as a child, despite asthma attacks. I like to go every other year now. I guess I'll go this year for Andre.

Columbia is a very gray place, when it rains. It sort of is gray, when it's sunny. Give me a can of paint and a brush, and I'll brighten it up.

Without faith, I'm dead. I have to have faith that somebody will help me. Why hasn't that person come forward? I still have faith. I guess.

I really want to open a store. I know I could do well with my business plan. It would be a unique place to buy pop culture memorabilia like posters, music, autographs, and lots more. I just need a financial backer. It's not a pipe dream. It's my destiny. If you want me to email my business plan to you, let me know. My email is durst11@gmail.com.

No comments: