Tuesday, September 29, 2009

More Observations

If some people are heavy snorers, others are going to cough to try and wake them up. Meanwhile, those of us who don't snore or cough can't sleep for all the snoring and the coughing.

For a library, where you are supposed to be quiet, there sure is a lot of talking. I guess they didn't get the memo.

Walking is good for the soul but not for the sole.

Why do some people use profanity like every other word? But, sing gospel songs in chapel. Why do some people put on a religious show but are vile behind closed doors?

My friend Del and I took an impromptu tour of the Governor's mansion. We just got to see the first floor. I've been upstairs before, but with all the current scandals, I wondered if it is now the same as not seeing the second floor of Graceland.

Is there such a thing as a fictional autobiography? A book written by the person to put them in a better light than they may be. Traci Lords comes to mind.

No comments: