Wednesday, September 23, 2009

More Observations

If you are crazy, you should not be in a homeless shelter. Recently, we had a music group who needed some chairs. So, a few of the guys had to stand. A crazy man yelled at a guy, because he was standing too close. The staff didin't see the altercation, but I don't think they would have done anything anyway.

Why does the Greenville library have more public computers to use than the Columbia library? I'm writing on one now. I wish I had my laptop.

And speaking of Greenville, why are most of the museums free, when most of the museums in Columbia cost something? If you want tourists, say something is free. In just thinking through the tourist attractions, I think the State House is about it, even though it is closed on weekends, and you have to go through security. Then, there are the cemeteries, but you have to avoid the ants. Then, there are the churches, but some of them are locked. I guess walking is free, but they have people to tell you to move along, if you stay too long in one place. Oh, and a couple of museums are free one day out of the week or month, if you can remember.

No comments: