Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Another Day

When I started out writing this blog last year, I wrote a lot about my life. I shared some stories that may have seemed unbelievable, but they were all true. I have a friend in Atlanta who wants me to put the stories in a book and sell it. The problem with that is that I continue to think of things. I guess I could have several volumes, but I also am not the most motivated person in the world. So, we will see. I have been having a problem lately about not getting enough sleep. I have been waking up very early in the mornings, like around 4am. I used to sleep until 7:30. Yesterday, I slept until 7, and didn't know what to do. It threw off my whole day. I don't like taking sleeping pills. I am not big on those, as they make me groggy for the rest of the day. But, I may have to go with that. I also don't take naps in the afternoon. It goes back to my childhood, when we were made to take naps. It wasn't for my health. My Mother just wanted some quiet time. So, I don't take naps. I never liked my father going to sleep while watching the news in the evenings. He would wake up and ask what the news was. I used to poke him with a yardstick to keep him awake. Now that I am alone, I have no one to poke me, but I find that I go to sleep while watching TV, and then wake up all mad that I missed something. Maybe it is because I am currently in a motel. If I had my own place, somewhere a bit more secure or comforting, then I could sleep better. There is something for having your own bed, with your own covers, and your own sheets. There is something about motel sheets that are just not so comfortable. I guess if this was the Ritz Carlton, the sheets would be nicer. I am running out of money to stay here. Still no job. Maybe the lack of sleep is caused by worrying and stress of my situation. That is more plausible. At any rate, whatever that actually means, I need a job. I need funds. I need a bed. I need many things. I need to stay positive. I need you. durst11@gmail.com is my PayPal acct., in case you can spare a dollar or two. If not, that's okay. Another day is all I ask to have. Please help.

No comments: