Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Qualities

In an effort to find a job, I wanted to make it easier for you guys out there. What are my qualities? What can I bring to the table? What can I offer you? What are my talents? Too many questions. So let's get started:
1. Writing--I can write creatively or precise. I have written songs, poems, short stories, articles, reports, plays and other things.
2. Finding People--the government taught me how to find lost people, and I seem to have a knack for success. It is like a puzzle for me to find people.
3. Selling--I have 30 years of experience in knowing what people want, and sometimes what they don't realize they need. I would love to open my own store of pop culture memorabilia, which I would be very successful with, in case anybody wants to be my business partner. I just need a backer. Otherwise, I can sell Luggage, Lamps, China, Housewares, or Music.
4. Public Speaking--I have a Master's degree in Communications, and I do very well in front of people. People seem to be presently surprised. Any churches out there? I have a program on prayer with my testimony. People say it is powerful.
5. Acting--I have done film, TV and plays. I have also directed plays. People say I am good, and I would like to think so too.
Well, I guess that's about it. Let me know if you have anything in the Columbia area. I'll be moving there very soon (this weekend).

1 comment:

Kim M. said...

Okay... want to help me out? I am giving a key note address tomorrow night to a civic organization essentially holding a banquet for all their do-gooders. I wanted to keep it kind of about people who have passion - looking for some meaningful quotes, lyrics, person in history to inspire me... As if you don't have enough on your plate!
xoxo
weather kim