Monday, April 27, 2009

Hello Again

Hello again, everybody. I am still here. Where is here? Well, over the weekend it was the Master's Inn in West Columbia. It has been interesting getting used to Columbia again. Where things are. How to get from point A to point B. Stuff like that. I wish I could find someone who would give me an address. At least for the short-term. I have some leads but nothing definite. As for a job, same story. But, my first order of business is to find a place to stay. To make things a bit worse is the weather. It has been hot. My car is barely running. I have been walking a bit. I went to the zoo yesterday and enjoyed that. So, I don't know how much I will be able to write in the next few days. My apologies if I don't. But, I'll be back. Or, at least I hope so.

No comments: