Friday, March 20, 2009

An Addition

Look at the blog below this, before reading this one. That way, it makes more sense. Of course, I don't make much sense sometimes. Please don't think badly of me, as to what I write. It is just how I feel at the moment. I may feel differently tomorrow. Who knows? But, here goes. I want to cry about my situation, but what good would it do? My Mother's family didn't cry. It showed weakness. I only saw her cry twice. We didn't cry. Crying is more of an emotional release for me, when I am happy more than when I am sad. But, I just want someone to hug me and say good job. Positive reinforcement. Don't tough love me. Don't say I am a complainer. I am a survivor, or trying to survive. I have used up five of my nine lives. I should have died years ago, but I am still here. For how long? Nobody knows. So, the question of the day is why won't somebody help me? I cannot help myself. I would if I could, but I can't. Too much time has transpired. Too little time to go. Be positive. Head to the sky. Yes, I know. There is more to do. Help me do it. Give me a miracle. Yes, I know I'm not the only one in trouble. Some have families, but they also have someone to talk to. Someone to hug them. Someone to cry with. Someone to laugh with. Someone to say it is okay to have these feelings. I have no one. I just have me. And, I'm tired of that. I am just very tired. Teach me to love again. Love life. Love people. Love me. Is that too much to ask?

No comments: