Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Quick Note

Just a quick note. I am going to drive down to Columbia today for a job fair. I don't know what I will find, but it is worth a try. I didn't get much sleep last night. I was worrying about my car that needs work. I was worrying about not having any money. And, I was worrying about life itself. I saw on the news this morning that more people are going to therapists than ever before. I can totally understand why. For anyone who care about me, this is a very crucial time in my life, or the lack thereof. I am happy for those folks in love. I am happy for those folks with a good job. I am happy for those folks who are happy. I wish I were happy. So, pray that something good will come out of my trip today. Despite the fog and the rain. Maybe it will keep some folks home. And, if I get a job, would somebody please take me in temporaily? And, if you can help me, before I run out of money completely, my paypal account is durst11@gmail.com. That should be sometime within the next couple of weeks. I will be searching for someone to buy my Mother's wedding ring tomorrow. So, this is what Hell looks like, huh?

No comments: