Monday, December 29, 2008

Moving Day

So today starts the transition from Greenville to Columbia. I have liked my stay here in Greenville. I have enjoyed the mountains and the arts. The people, for the most part, have been very nice. If ever you get to come to Greenville, do. They have some great museums and galleries. There is always something to see and do here. And, I was happy to reconnect with my friend Mary. She has helped me in many ways, and I thank her for taking my autograph collection for her store. Hopefully, Caroline will advertise it. So, now I start another chapter in my life. Back to Columbia. Back to friends, and whatever family I have left. Back to people who seem to care about me and my well-being. Back to people that I can have a conversaton with. Back to people who I have something in common with. Back to people who like to have fun. Back to people who won't ignore me. Back to people who aren't overly paranoid. The list goes on. The moving is not going to happen overnight. I am beginning with some records, posters and videos. At some point, I will need to get a van or truck, which will be costly. Money that I don't have. I still don't have a place to stay nor a job. So, if anybody can help me financially to make the move and get me started again, I would be eternally grateful. My paypal address is durst11@gmail.com. Or, if you want to send it to my current living address, it is Walter Durst, 2530 East North Street 14-L, Greenville SC 29615. I'll probably be here for two more weeks, but I have t0 get out by January 31st. I am not interested in publicizing any gifts, so your anonymity will be preserved. God help us all.

No comments: