Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hauling Stuff

I began hauling stuff to Columbia yesterday. I took 16 boxes of videos, 3 boxes of records, and some posters. A friend works at a storage facility, so I took them there. I am probably going to make another run on Friday. So, I my first order of business is to get the stuff down there. I am going to need a place to stay and a job. Please help if you can. Scroll down my blog for information. My sister-in-law Martha is havig surgery today to remove her gall bladder. She was pretty ill over Christmas. I went by Providence Hospital to see her and my brother, when I was in Columbia yesterday. She was in good spirits, but she wanted to get it over with. My brother was very tense. I could tell he hadn't slept much, but thankfully he is on vacation this week. John is a very Type A personality. My advice to him--go get something to eat and take a nap. He probably didn't. At least, he is in good health. Speaking of health, I am going to a counselor today. I need some help, too. Hopefully so I can stick around a while longer. There needs to be a brighter day ahead. Somebody just needs to believe in me, and I need to believe in myself.

No comments: