Saturday, December 27, 2008

Help

Last Saturday, I had a very low point. I guess depression is the kind of thing that can be controlled, but if it raises its ugly head, watch out. That is what happened to me last Saturday. All of those lectures that I have gotten from friends went away. I just felt it was time to check out. Thankfully, I found my way over to a friend's place and she helped me get through that low point, and I climbed up to the other side. I found that I couldn't worry about this. Scroll down to the rollercoaster story. When I was in Columbia for Christmas, a friend blessed me out for not calling her, when I got at that point. I realized that people do care about me. They care whether I live or die. They care about the fact I have talents. They care, because they know I care. So, I need to get out of this situation. I understand, in a small way, how it must be with married couples, where a spouse will abuse the other spouse. Not so much physically as emotionally. I need to get out now, and I need help. Right now, I need money to get out. I know I need to move back to Columbia, but I don't have a job or place to stay. One blessing is that I have a little over a month to do this, but the sooner I get out of here, the better. I need a place to store my stuff. I am not going to take my bed or some other furniture. They are too heavy, and I won't have any help to move my things, so I'll let my roommate have them. This has been a good experience for me to be here this year. It has allowed me to realize what is important in life. Sometimes, you get so caught up in your work that you just don't see the big picture. You also see who are the important people. Who really care. And that life is too short. So, if you could help me, please do. I am not interested in publicizing anything. I just need a life away from here. My current address is: Walter Durst, 2530 East North Street 14-L, Greenville SC 29615. And, my paypal acct. is durst11@gmail.com. I need a home. When I get home, I promise you that I will seek professional help to get me back to where I need to be. And, I promise you that I will drive carefully and not hit any bridges along the way.

No comments: