Friday, December 26, 2008

And So It Goes

One of my favorite writers is Kurt Vonnegut. He would write "And so it goes" to describe life. I had a wonderful Christmas. I got to visit with Peggy and Joni, and stay two days with Thom and his family. It was great to be with friends. Friends who love me. Unfortunately, when I got back to Greenville, I got a note from my roommate giving me an ultimatum of being out of here by January 31st. He apparently doesn't like me anymore. He told me I needed to get out, no matter if he has to move or not. He says I don't clean enough. I have, but he said early on he likes to clean, so I thought he would. He didn't. It has not been easy living with him, but I have tried to make the best of it. So, I have to leave. I knew I would, but the tone in his note to me was not pleasant. I don't have a place to move to. I don't have the money to move. I don't have a job. So, I ask anyone who reads this to help me, if they can. My current address is: Walter Durst, 2530 East North Street 14-L, Greenville SC 29615. My Paypal account is durst11@gmail.com. I would be eternally grateful. I am not looking to publicize any gift. And so it goes.

No comments: