Monday, December 15, 2008

The Cat part two

My roommate got back last night, and I heard no cat. Of course, I was watching the Cowboys win. I went to sleep with quiet. I smiled, because I thought no cat. He had second thoughts. Maybe he found another home for it. I had a nice dream, and everything was good. That was until 3:30am. The cat woke me up with loud meows. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! He did bring the cat. I wasn't totally sure, since there is a cat that lives outside of the condo that yells during the night, which I wrote about a few days ago. I tried to think good thoughts. That was until this morning, when I woke up. I went downstairs and saw the water and food bowls in the kitchen, and I figured they weren't for me. Now, let me get one thing straight. I like cats. I get along with cats. They get along with me. In fact, people have commented on the fact on how docile cats are around me. I like cats, because of their personalities mainly. They usually are at peace, and they are great stress relievers. BUT, this is not the place for pets that roam around. Maybe fish, but not cats. I have a lot of things that are rather valuable. I moved some of them up to a room that I can shut the door, but I can't put everything in that room. So, maybe my roommate can find a home for it, but not here.

No comments: