Saturday, October 18, 2008

Moving Again

It looks like I will be moving again sooner than later. My roommate told me yesterday that he will be probably taking a job in Clemson, which would mean that he is going to put this condo up for rent. That would mean that I am going to have to find a place to stay. I guess I will be moving back to Columbia, which is where most of my friends are. I have enjoyed being here in Greenville for almost a year. The people have been very nice, and the mountains have been very calming. The arts are very big up here, and there are concerts everywhere. It has just been a joy being here, but it is time to go. I can't be semi-retired anymore. I need to have some responsibilities again, despite that stress. So, if you are in Columbia, and you know of a job or a cheap place to stay, please let me know. I will be in Columbia on Friday the 24th and maybe into the weekend. I also hope I can get some help in moving. My body is not as strong as it once was. Oh, poor baby.

No comments: