Monday, October 20, 2008

A Chill

Last night was the first time this season that I had to drag out my quilt and blanket. Also wearing my long johns. Since we don't do heat much here, I have to do what I can to stay warm. Thus, 3 layers of bed clothes and 5 layers of bed linens keeps me warm, at least for now. I guess it is to be expected, since it is October, but I have very little body fat to keep me warm. What fat I do have is in my midsection. Anyone who hasn't seen me in a while would be surprised about my weight gain, but so it is. Maybe if I go back to work, I'll lose some of this. Hope so, because I am not used to it. But, here is a clue for all of you not from here, it will get warmer. But, right now it is colder here than NYC. Something is wrong with that. This is Monday. A lot to do today. I have a lot to mail at the post office. I will need to go to Mary's collectibles store. It is not officially open, but due to a mistake in the paper, they are open now. If you are ever in Simpsonville, drop by downtown. It is called Simple Pleasures, and it is across from the clock tower. Okay, so much for the commercial. I have to think about moving. It is hard to believe. The good news is that most of my stuff is still in boxes. The bad news is that much of my muscles aren't as strong as they were this time last year, so I may need help or take a long time. Enjoy your Monday.

No comments: