Tuesday, May 20, 2008

For Someone

This post is for one person. Hopefully, they know who they are. I certainly do not know who I am. That is a result of acting most of my life. There was a great show that Christopher Walken did several years ago called "Who Am I This Time?" It is sort of my story. I got to be other people. I have been a wise man, a prophet, a bum, a teacher, a professor, a soldier, a detective, a strong man, a Jewish man, an old man, a church goer, a dancer, a football fan, a crazy man, a crook, and a funny man. As a result, sometimes I don't know who I truly am, but I am going to take a stab at it. I think I am creative, funny, smart, worldly, and sensitive. I am a big fan of all kinds of music and movies, except "Star Wars". I collect and sell things, and seem to have a knack for selling. I care about our country and am intensely patriotic. I am a news junkie and love to watch sports, especially football. I also watch a lot of TV, mainly crime shows and comedies. I have a brown belt in karate, or at least I think so. I have a master's degree in Communications. I like to travel, because it broadens one. I like food, as long as it is healthy most of the time. I am an actor and writer. I have also been known to direct. I am shy and have a hard time expressing my feelings one to one, which is why I am writing this. I know a lot about a lot of stuff and can converse on almost any subject, except for maybe nuclear physics. I even like Oprah, except when she does her habit of saying "Yes" to everything her guests say, to make her look like she knows what it is they are talking about. I also know something about computers, although I don't know near as much as some people think I do. So, to this person out there, just know that I care. Maybe one day, you will know that too. Think good thoughts. Friends forever.

No comments: