Monday, March 17, 2008

Student Body President

I was very much into liberal politics at PC. I was not in a fraternity, but I formed a group called the Independents, which was like a fraternity. I decided to run for student body president. The administration didn't like me. I had a column in the school newspaper on problems in the running of the school. But, the students wanted me to make changes. The race was between me and a girl. The night before the election, she told me that she didn't want the job, and that I should have it. I had the support of the fraternities, the jocks, and the independents. I lost. It turned out that the election was rigged, and the girl won. To shut me up, they put me on the Student Assembly and the Student Affairs Council, which was a liason between the administration and the students.

No comments: