Friday, February 12, 2010

Next Guest

Have you noticed that fast food restaurants now have their employees at the register say "Can I help the next guest?" I have seen it so far at Chick-Fil-A and McDonald's. At first, I thought it was nice, but now it is just another way to irritate me. If I was a guest, then I shouldn't have to pay. That is the implied definition of a guest. If you have a guest over to your house, do you make them pay for their meal? Of course not. That would be rude. But, if a restaurant says that you are their guest, they also have their hand out wanting their money. I think I am going to ask McDonald's about that the next time I am in there. And, everyone should too. Let's blow their minds, what little they have. After all, how hard is it to fix a hamburger with just mayo? No cheese? No tomato? No lettuce? It just goes against their grain. Can I help the next guest please?

No comments: