Monday, October 12, 2009

I Wish

Let me ask you a question. Are wishes futile expressions? The reason I ask this is that my wishes may seem like empty chatter, but they are how I keep going day after day. Without them, I wouldn't have anything to live for. So, I am thinking that wishes are not bad. They are a means to express wants, desires, or needs. The bad part is that most people let you have your wishes, but they don't act on them.
So, what are my wishes? I guess you've read most of them before, but here goes (in no particular order). I wish for:
1. A place to live.
2. A store of my own.
3. Enough money to sustain myself.
4. Love.
5. If not my own store, then a good job.
6. Happiness.
7. World Peace (everyone has that one).
8. A Car.
9. Family and Friends would like me.
10. People to have faith in me.
I guess that's about covers it. Some are more concrete than others. I wish someone would read this blog.

No comments: