Friday, September 25, 2009

Don't Belong

I don't belong in a homeless shelter. Actually, no one needs to be in a homeless shelter. In a perfect world, there would be no homeless. Everyone would be taken care of, one way or another. I have begged some people to take care of me with no luck. I'm sure they have their reasons. I can be a productive member of socieity if given the chance. After all, I was before. There are guys in the homeless shelter who are thugs. Maybe they should be there. But, there are those of us with a higher than average IQ, and we are there for a variety of reasons that hopefully will be relieved soon. So, if you are reading this and live in Columbia (or its environs) and have an extra room, please let me know at durst11@gmail.com. Please help me and have a blessed day.

No comments: