Thursday, September 24, 2009

Acid Flashback

Having never done LSD (as far as you know), I wouldn't know about flashbacks (as far as you know). I might have read about them in a book. So, a friend yesterday invited me to the soup kitchen for lunch, and I went. After we sat down to eat, a woman stood up and started "singing" gospel music. It might have been good if she could sing or knew the words, but she didn't do either. She yelled it at a high pitched wail. Doesn't everyone know the first verse of "Amazing Grace"? "Wretch like me" rhymes with "But now I see". Ya think? She made up her own words that didn't rhyme. Then, she made another mistake by inviting another woman to sing harmony with her. Since she didn't know the words, the one singing harmony couldn't do that either. When we got outside, I asked my friend if that really happened, or did I dream it? He said it was real, so no acid flashback this time (as far as you know).

No comments: