Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl

I just finished watching the Super Bowl. I was pulling for the Cardinals, since I usually pull for the NFC team. I guess it is because of my love for the Cowboys which is an NFC team. And, the Cardinals are in the same division as the Cowboys. Also, they were the underdog team. Just about all of the commentators wanted the Steelers to win. They had the best defense. They had the most experience. They were the better team. And, up until the last two minutes of the game, the Steelers were ahead. Then, the Cardinals came back and went up, but the Steelers finished the game as the winners. There were a few bad calls by the officials. That is usually the way. Blame the officials for keeping the other team in the game. There is a lot of blame to go around. Wait until next year will be the cry for the Cardinals. And many of the commercials were good. My favorite was the crystal ball for Doritos. I laughed out loud. And Bruce was great. I wish I had a copy of his performance. So all in all, the game was a nice break from my otherwise dark existence. I don't know what the next few days will hold. If anyone would like to help me keep going, email me at durst11@gmail.com. And to my few friends, thanks for giving me a reason to carry on. They know who they are. I just hope I can live up to their expectations of me. One more day...

No comments: