Friday, January 9, 2009

Another Batch

I took another batch of my stuff to Columbia yesterday. I can't afford a moving truck, and I really need one. If you can help, please forward something to me via PayPal at durst11@gmail.com. I enjoy driving, despite my car making all kinds of noises. It is nice to have your head clear in the car. But, why are some people so hateful? I visited Macy's yesterday. Despite having openings, they won't hire me, because I didn't open enough credits. I left on good terms. I gave them a two-week notice. I sold over a million dollars, when I was there. After I left, there were customers asking for me. But, there are managers in that store who are hateful. Can't we all just get along? If you know of a job or a place to stay, please let me know. Thank you and God bless.

No comments: