Wednesday, January 7, 2009

3 weeks

Well, it is about three weeks until I will be officially homeless. There are opportunites out there, maybe. One old friend up here has offered his trailer for me to stay, at least for a while. I really feel like I need to move back to Columbia, where my roots are. I was thinking about the fun times I had as a kid in Columbia. I know there have been a lot of years pass by since then, but why can't I recapture that fun? Why can't somebody believe in me? I want to believe in myself. I have a great group of talents. Sometime I feel like people underestimate me. They don't believe I can make a store a success. After all, I have 30 years of business experience. I have 50 years of writing experience. I do well in front of people. The main compliment I get, when somebody sees me act, is that they couldn't believe how much I was a different person on stage. I love to entertain. I also love to do well. I am a perfectionist. Unfortunately, there are people out there who either feel threatened by my talents, or they underestimate me. Head to the Sky. Right, Gwen? Be positive. Right, Joni? What do I have to do? What can I do? Do I have enough faith? My life is a product of faith. I was reading some things in my baby book that my Mother wrote to me many years ago. I had never read it before. It had just been tucked away. The things that she wrote to me was a lot about love. She was proud of me. I feel like I have let her down. Things can be good again. They need to be good again. I have people praying for me. I believe in prayer. I believe in faith. I believe. Do you believe in me? My paypal account is durst11@gmail.com. I need money to move and live. I don't want to have to sell my Mother's wedding ring, but it may come to that. Please help me.

No comments: