Monday, September 22, 2008

It's Monday

I used to dread Mondays. It was the first day of the work week, and it seemed like Friday was a long way away. Mondays seemed dark. It was a hard day to get up for. Now that I am not really working, all of the days generally run together. Except for the weekend, the days seem to all be the same. I have calendars to tell me what day it is, but it is hard to remember the date of the day. I have certain goals that I have to remember to do, such as paying bills. I write the date that they are due on the front of the envelopes, and then I have to remember to pay them. When I go to the post office, and I have to date a form, I mostly have to guess as to what the date is. Why is this? I used to be on top of what the date was, but I have found that my priorities have changed. Maybe if I went back to work, my priorities would change again. I would know the date. I want to go back to work. Is there someone out there who is willing to let me share in their Mondays? What can I bring to the table? I am fiercely loyal. I can work with others or by myself with little supervision. I care about others. I have some creative talents. I have a bizarre sense of humor. So, if there is something out there, preferably in Columbia, please let me know. I want to dread Mondays again.

No comments: