Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Anticipation

I got a phone call last night from UPS. A recorded message says that I will get a package requiring signature on Tuesday and gives me a tracking number. First of all, I don't know what I am getting. Secondly, the voice says they can't give me a time frame of delivery, just that it will be between 8am-7pm. So, I guess I'll be here all day, or at least until it comes. I tried to imput the tracking number into the UPS website, but it didn't work. I guess I copied it down wrong. I suppose I could go about my day and risk being here when the guy comes, but maybe it is something good that I don't want to miss. Maybe it's a million dollars. Yeah, right. I can count on one hand the number of times I have gotten something from UPS. Usually, things come via US Mail. It is just so much easier. So, to all those people who were expecting me to mail things to you that you have bought from me, you'll just have to wait, because I am waiting on the UPS truck to come. Good luck to us all.

No comments: