Friday, May 30, 2008

Comedy People

On the news yesterday was the death of Harvey Korman. He was a comedian and actor. I never watched "The Carol Burnett Show" growing up. I don't really know why, unless it was past my bedtime, but I have seen it in reruns later. Harvey was brilliant, although he and Tim Conway tried to break each other up. It was funny to watch. I really found him in "Blazing Saddles". His classic Hedley Lamarr will live forever. Funny people are in our lives to make us laugh and allow us to escape briefly from our problems. People have told me that I am funny. I guess I am on the outward look, but I am going to give you a bit of advice. Get to know the funny people. Almost all of them will have a deeper side. Usually, they are funny to escape from their problems, so it works both ways. If I have made some people laugh, then okay. If others have made me laugh, thank you. Thanks, Hedy. "It's Hedley!"

No comments: