Saturday, April 4, 2009

I Moved

I moved to another place, at least temporarily. It is a trailer. I have never lived in a trailer before, and really have only been in one other trailer. A friend from high school was named Tommy Geddings. It still is his name, but I haven't seen him in about 35 years. Tommy lived in a trailer in Dixiana. Oddly, this trailer now is off of Dixie Circle. What are the odds? Well, anyway, it is not very clean, but it is a roof over my head and a place to sleep. I know it is temporary, and I need to be back in Columbia, where I belong, but I am in a state of transition. I ask again if somebody will take me in within the area of Columbia. What about a radius, where we can pick up the Columbia TV and radio stations? Do you know thaat there are no local oldies radio stations in Greenville? About the oldest music any station plays is the 70's. No Beatles. No Elvis. Nothing. I need to get home, but meanwhile, here I am. Do I got to the post office and have my address changed? I can't afford a post office box. Do I just drive back every day to pick up the mail in the box at the condo? It is a 20-minute drive each way. Do I ignore the mail? No, because I need to get some stuff like my insurance bill and my bank statement. But, how long will I be at the trailer? I hope not long, because it is not so pleasant. Please help me.

No comments: