Friday, December 5, 2008

In Trouble

Hi everyone. I haven't written in a while. Sorry about that. So, what has been going on? Just trying to survive another day. Last night, or early this morning, the neighbors were laughing and partying at 3:30am. That kept me up. I banged on the wall, and they quieted down. I don't do well if I lose sleep. FYI. Maybe by telling you that little tidbit causes me to delay the subject of the day. So, let's get to it. I still don't have a job. No one wants to hire me. I am quickly running out of money. It looks like I am going to have to sell my Mother's ring just for food and gas. Sorry to have to tell you that. This is the season for giving. I think it is great to give to charity, but charity begins at home. Unfortunately, giving to me is not a tax write-off. I hate begging from friends. Until I came here to Greenville, that was the only way I could pay my rent, since Macy's wouldn't give me a raise. If I had a reason, like I was doing drugs, then it would have been more understandable, but I don't do drugs. I don't drink. I don't smoke. But, I am in trouble. Tough love. Depression is awful. Not happy. There was a story on TV this morning that you are happier, if you have a relative within a mile of where you live. I guess there is no hope for me. I can't afford to move now. I am here. I am screaming inside. Help.

No comments: