Saturday, June 7, 2008

My Car Revisited

Here I sit in the AAA Car Care Center in Greenville. Yesterday, my brake lights failed to go off, which drained the battery, and I got it fixed here. Last night, it happened again. This morning, my battery had to be jumped, and I am back with my car. Hopefully, it will be cheaper this time. It is kind of funny to me how much I fret over my car, but it does allow me a measure of independence. I didn't get any sleep last night worrying about my car. It didn't help that it was very hot, and I had trouble breathing. So, let's hope for the best yet. My car will turn 20 next year. I suppose I need a new car, so if anyone wants to get rid of one, and it runs, please let me know. It just needs to get good gas mileage and be an automatic transmission. If anybody sees Joni, ask her if she wants to get rid of her convertible. Have a happy day. I know I will.

No comments: