Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Grand Canyon

When I was 5, my parents, brother and I went out west. We stopped at a bunch of places like Dodge City, Denver, Colorado Springs, San Francisco, and Disneyland. One of the places we went to was The Grand Canyon. I remember it was big and very cold, and it was June. We also saw snow in Yosemite. As I remember it, which may be wrong, my brother tried to push me over the side in jest. He is 7 1/2 years older than me. I think it scarred me for life. Somewhere, there are pictures of our trip. I think my brother has them to cover up the evidence. My brother actually took me to his school one time for show and tell. I think I won an award for cutest baby. Maybe that explains the Grand Canyon experience a few years after that award. Jealousy does strange things to people.

No comments: