Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Welcome to My World

Hello fellow space travellers. Welcome to my world. My name is Walter. I would tell you my age, but that is so fluctuating. One day, I feel very young. The next, I feel very old. I'll just say that I am older than most, but younger than some. So, who am I? I am an actor, writer, and overall crazy person. I like to think that I am rather hip. Although, with my age, sometimes my hip hurts. I write songs for a rock n roll band based in Nashville. Our new cd should be out before too long. I don't have a job right now. I resigned, thinking I had a job, but I didn't. Kind of what happened to me 30 years ago. Weird, huh? In the coming weeks, you will discover more about me and what brought me to this point. If I offend anyone, I am sorry. If you feel pity for me, okay. If I teach you something about yourself, good. If you are bored, sail on. If I get bored, you will know it. Take care. Live long and prosper.

No comments: