Monday, March 17, 2008

Europe

Mr. Vivian organized a trip to Europe and The Middle East. Sandra, Talula and I went, along with a couple other girls and the rest older women. I was the only guy in the group of 16 besides Mr. Vivian. By the time we left on July 5th, Sandra was already engaged to Jim. She didn't want to go, but she had paid her money. I thought that this trip would be a long 3 weeks, but a lot of stuff happened. On July 12th, we had arrived in Jerusalem. That night, we met 3 Arab guys who wanted to show us the city at night. I was walking behind Sandra and one of the guys. She put her arm around his waist and waved at me. I thought she was telling me to get lost, so I did. I had to take a cab back to the hotel. The next morning, Mr. Vivian was livid. Apparently, the girls had come back without me and got caught. So, Mr. Vivian put me in charge of the 4 girls. I have a brown belt in karate, and I carried a pen knife with me that no airport security asked about. Things got interesting. Another tease.

No comments: